2 cups of Gluten free oats
Half a cup of maple syrup
2 tbsp Beetroot juice for the pink colour OR pink colouring
1 cup of cranberries
Half a cup of sunflower seeds
Half a cup of vegan marshmallows
Pinch of salt
Half a cup of Coconut oil
4 tbsp of rose water
vegan cream cheese
3 tbsp of coconut milk
3 tablespoons of DETOX BREW (by mistydayplantpotions) – more for a darker colour
- Melt the coconut oil, maple syrup, pink colouring and rose water in a frying pan.
- While your liquids are melting, blend 1 cup of oats until it becomes flour.
- Add the blended oats along with the other cup of whole oats into the frying pan.
- Add all other ingredients – salt, sunflower seeds, cranberries and marshmallows.
- Stir until the mixture combines together.
- Pour into a non stick square tray.
- Using a spoon or a spatula, spread the oat mixture evenly until it is flat, making sure to cover the edges.
8. Place into the fridge until you prepare the icing.
9. In a bowl, mix together all the icing ingredients mentioned above, apart from the DETOX BREW powder.
10. Mix until it becomes a thick liquid.
11. Take 3 tbsp of the icing a put into a cup (this is only to get a different shade of grey so that you can decorate the icing, ignore this part if you don’t care about that :)) add a pinch of the DETOX BREW powder and mix until it becomes a light grey.
12. Add the rest of the DETOX BREW powder into your original icing mixture until it becomes dark grey/black – whatever shade you like.
13. Pour the darker icing evenly on top of your oat mixture.
14. If you did decide to make a lighter shade of grey, using a fork or a knife just kind of lightly make whatever patterns you desire 🙂
15. To finish off, top with sun flower seeds, cranberries and marshmallows. I added some coconut and cornflower for a bit more colour.
16. Place into the fridge for 2 hours min.
17. Cut into squares or rectangles and serveeeeeee. Or take pictures like I did whilst your family is moaning at you to hurry up so that they can try it.